[Цитировать]

gazi06
  • Стаж: 1 год 2 месяца

[+] [-]
I want to prepare native 8 pe, but restarting it every time.
I am getting a PE NATIVE Rebooting Error. How is Native created?
I want to make domestic PE for short. I will pay a fee.

[Цитировать]

conty9
  • Стаж: 3 года 9 месяцев

[+] [-]
Hey. Upload to file hosting (e.g. upload.ee) your version of PE NATIVE. And yet - the native core does not work alone. After loading the naive mode, it searches for and mounts the main core.
Read with the translation this thread, "What is the kernel-mode kernel-loading mode, advantages and disadvantages."

[Цитировать]

gazi06

[+] [-]
Thank you for the answer. I created the native peer using the vovan1982 sharing tool.http://usbtor.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1155
But the computer restarts at boot time. So the indigenous core closes without loading the main core. What is the reason of this. Here is the native pe
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4UHo/pBW8bbCF9

[Цитировать]

conty9

[+] [-]
I checked the image. With the native kernel, everything is in order. The problem is only with the main core, it does not want to work after starting from the native mode. Did not understand in detail, I'll look tonight.
I also recommend that you replace the bootmgr. The present version does not work well under the virtual system (and on a real PC, too, I think). The best way is to generate the bootloader using BMPlus, use bootmgr 8.1 or 10.

[Цитировать]

gazi06

[+] [-]
I did not make any additions to the main core. native kernel and bootmgr versions with BuildNative tool. If I can solve the Eger problem, I will change them. I expect news from you. thank you.

[Цитировать]

conty9

[+] [-]
All the same, the problem turned out to be in the native core. In the kernel were written settings for Russian localization. After changing the localization to Turkish everything works. Replace the image with files from the archive. In the archive is the native core, the corrected menu, the new bootloader. Used utilities BCDImpex and BMPlus.

[Цитировать]

gazi06

[+] [-]
You're great. yes it worked. thank you. I've been trying so hard for this. aa

Текущее время: 19-Сен 13:30

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3